More Sampa Updates on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To all students and parents,
We have decided to close the gym (Sampa BJJ Glendora and Walnut, and Sampa Training Center) officially Monday 3/16, for one week at least, and Friday we will touch base again to inform if we will extend it or not.
Please Check the bullet points:
- Thank you to all the students that at called in first to cancel or stop payments and then decided to not do so after talking to us in an effort to keep our school strong. Amazing support! Coaches will still get paid and all classes will be made up eventually, if we can’t make it up we will issue a refund at a later time. We just cannot do it all at once. Thank you for your support and understanding in these trying times! Read another website article here
- Graduation has officially been cancelled and postponed Toyota arena cancelled all the activities. We are issuing a full refund for all tickets already purchased. Once things return to normal the graduation will be rescheduled!
- We are planning on having the classes online, you may be able to follow along from home with a friend or family member. Look out for the email with the link for the class.
- We are trying to set an example and stand at a non-panicking position, because panic can make the situation worse. We are better than that and those are our jiu jitsu values that we want to preserve and instill in our community.
- Parents that need child care, please call us and we may come up with a solution.
- Adults who still want to train, talk to your coaches or myself and we may arrange a solution for you. Recommendations are changing daily and we are constantly monitoring the situation.
- Please respond to the survey letting me know your thoughts https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MVGBZP5