“Here Are Over 50 Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Trying Our Martial Arts Program For Your Child”
Amazing “Introductory Program” Offer Below…
We’ll PROVE to you that our program can transform your child into a champion on and off the mat…
If you’re thinking about getting your child involved in martial arts, then you’re going to love what I’m about to share with you. Here’s why…
If I told you there is a proven youth martial arts program in your area that can help your child increase self esteem, improve behavior, get in great shape, have fun while learning self defense and life skills, get more focused and lots more in this program, would you be interested?
If your answer is “Yes,” then I’d like to tell you a little bit about myself and my kids martial arts program that has lots of parents from the Glendora area raving about the positive benefits our program has to offer them and their children.
My name is Professor Renato Migliaccio and I’m the Owner & Head instructor of Sampa Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy and I’d like to PROVE to you what our kids martial arts program can do for your children. Our Childrens BJJ program is always growing stronger and with my experience and knowledge teaching kids for over 20 years I know you will be satisfied. But before I give you a list of some of the benefits our program offers, take a look at one of our happily-involved parents have to say about our program…
Now that you’ve seen some proof, I want to show you a list of the positive benefits our kids and parents who are involved with our program are getting.
“What Can Martial Arts Give My Child That Other Things Can’t?”
That’s a question we get all the time from concerned parents. Our answer to that is simple. What sets martial arts apart, particularly our specific program designed for kids, is that it teaches a variety of “life skills” and focuses a lot on “character building” not just the flashy punches and kicks you might see in a lot of TV commercials or movies.
The physical skills and attributes your child will develop will continually improve because our system is on-going, not “seasonal” like most sports. See, the problem with a lot of other sports is that they only teach the physical and don’t really get much into the mental and life skills part of development. Martial arts doesn’t just “stop and start” – it is a continual process of development to build success in all areas of life.
Our system is about a lifestyle, one that makes kids better people overall – on the mats and off the mats – developing “Champions In Life.” Take a look at what your child will get by being a part of our team…
Here’s a list of over 50 benefits your child will receive just by being a part of our youth martial arts program…
- Confidence (“A confident child is an unstoppable child.”)
- Self esteem (Your children will feel good about themselves.)
- Peer pressure avoidance skills (Your children will have the courage to say “No” to drugs and other dangerous activities.)
- Motor skills (Your child will have improved coordination and agility.)
- Self defense skills (Your child will learn how to handle bullies.)
- Life skills they can continue to use as they get older
- Discipline (Being able to do the right thing)
- Personal development (Your child will be developing and improving each and every class.)
- Academic success (Your children will actually want to work hard to improve their grades.)
- A healthy lifestyle (Your child will learn how to get fit and stay strong and active.)
- Tons of fun (Your child will have a lot of fun while learning important mental and physical skills.)
- A positive learning experience (Your child will learn how to embrace positive things while avoiding negative things.)
- Better manners (Things as simple as saying “Yes sir” and “Yes Ma’am” to saying “Please” and “Thank you.”)
- Positive outlook on life (Positive children succeed much more than negative children.)
- Mindset (Striving to do the right things in and out of school.)
- Focus and concentration (Your child will pay attention more in class, during conversations and while doing school work.)
- More energy directed at the right things
- Teamwork skills and how to get along well with others
- Self-respect and respect for others
- Eye contact (Kids who don’t look down at the ground and keep good eye contact with people don’t get bullied.)
- Mental toughness (Your child will learn how to be strong in the face of adversity.)
- Language skills (Your child will speak more clearly.)
- A head start in life by being a part of a “complete” martial arts and character development program
- Drive (Your child will be driven to be a good student in school and a fantastic kid outside of school.)
- Potential (Your child will develop his/her own unique potential and learn how to maximize it.)
- Mental skills and physical skills that carry over at home, in school, and throughout their entire lives
- Personal achievement (Our program focuses a lot on personal achievement so each child can get the most out of the program for themselves.)
- Character building (Your child will build character, not just learn how to punch and kick.)
- Physical strength (Your child will get stronger and build functional, healthy, sport-specific strength.)
- Peer pressure resistance (Your child will be able to resist peer pressure, bullies and other negative aspects of life.)
- Conditioning (Your child will get in better shape, look better and feel like a million bucks.)
- Life enjoyment (Your child will have the mental and physical tools to enjoy life more.)
- Self-Satisfaction (Your child will feel good about being a good person and doing the right things all the time.)
- Positive, encouraging instructors who know how to teach and develop children
- Leadership skills (Your child will be a leader, not a follower.)
- Motivation (Your child will get motivated to be a productive member of society.)
- Role Model (Your child will be work toward becoming someone for others to look up to.)
- Admiration (Your child will become a child that other parents will be impressed with.)
- Memory (Your child will remember more in school and retain more of what’s learned in class.)
- Balance (Your children will improve their balance which will help them enjoy more physical activity.)
- Fitness (Your children will improve their current fitness level which will make them healthier kids.)
- Fun (Your child will be a part of an educational program that makes learning fun.)
- Life skills (Your child will learn valuable skills that last an entire lifetime.)
- Better grades (Your children will get better grades because they feel better about themselves and will want to work harder to succeed in the classroom.)
- Physical agility (Your child will develop incredible physical agility at a young age.)
- Habit of success (Your child will learn how to make success become a habit.)
- Goal-setting (Your child with learn how to set goals and work toward achieving them.)
- Responsibility (Your children will learn how to take responsibility for their own actions.)
- Total athletic development (Your child will get increased strength, speed and agility along with mental toughness and fortitude.)
- Anger management (Your child will learn how to better deal with anger and disappointment.)
- Social skills (Your child will learn conflict resolution skills that help with social interactions.)
- Self control (Your children will be able to focus their energy in a positive and productive manner.)
- Self-defense (Your child will learn real-life, proven self defense skills.)
- Personal attention (Your child will receive quality instruction and personal attention even class.)
- Quality instruction (Your child will get to work with highly trained instructors who are committed to excellence in all areas.)
- Structure (Your child will be in a structured environment and loving family atmosphere that promotes good behavior and success; many of our happily-involved parents consider our academy to be a “safe haven” for their children.)
- Communication skills (Your child will learn better communication skills and social skills.)
- Meaning (Your children will discover that they are important and their lives have meaning.)
- Better behavior (Your child will develop better behavior in all areas.)
It gets even better, When you come see us and discover for yourself the benefits of our program through our Introductory Trial, you’ll get the following…
- Tour of our facility – During this tour you’ll get to see our facility and we’ll be able to talk further about what your personal needs are and what you’re looking to get out of our program for your child.
- Free kids uniform ($60.00 Value) – It’s amazing the transformation that takes place the instant your child puts on the uniform.
- One month of group classes ($149.00 Value) – After their 1st class with a private walk-through with one of our experienced coaches, your child will complete 2 more classes in which they will be able to experience our program on their own. These 2 classes will be when your child gets to understand our program more and has more interaction with other students.
- Free student-parent conference ($49.00 Value) – Before or during the introductory program we will meet one-on-one to discuss your child’s needs and your child’s progress. We will educate you regarding our program and help you understand the developmental process for your child. We will give you tips on how to reinforce your child’s development and share with you how our school can help you achieve you and your child’s goals.
- All for investing just $99.99 and a little bit of your time with us (with absolutely no obligation to join). Through our experience we’ve found this is the absolute best way for you to be able to make a well-informed decision about our program and to see if our program can meet your needs (I’m sure it will).
- AND… To make things even better, we’re currently offering $99.99 Trial Program.
That’s right… after the Intro program you can get a whole month completely FREE If you are still not convinced!
Plus Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed! We have an iron-clad 30-day money-back guarantee. That means that if you give our program a fair shot for a month (at least 2 classes per week) and for some reason you don’t think you’re getting exactly what you want, let us know and we’ll give your money back on the spot (but I highly doubt you will). That’s how confident I am in our kids martial arts and character development program.
Here’s exactly what to do right now…
All you have to do in order to take advantage of our awesome entry level trial Program for 99.99 and give us a call so that we can schedule a time one of our instructors can meet with you for your child’s first introductory lesson and for your student-parent consultation. Give us a call right now.
Don’t wait because I’m not sure how long this “99.99” offer will be left on the table. I promise you’re making the absolute best decision for your child’s future and well being. Give us a call and let us prove it to you!
Thanks for reading and see you soon,
P.S. You’re getting over $250.00 in products and services for just 99.99. And, to top it all off, we’re offering a 30-day money-back guarantee. You simply won’t find that kind of offer anywhere in your area. We make strong promises but we’re willing to PROVE them to you. Come see for yourself what an amazing job we can do for you and your child. Call 626-335-4971 right now and come give us a try.
When your child enters the teenage years, many problems could appear in their lives…
But we have a solution that will keep them busy and focused in good things not on these common problems.
The solution is Sampa Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Teens Program!
Teens are full of energy. Their bodies need an activity that demands non-stop action and uses every muscle from head to toe. Jiu-Jitsu is the ideal activity, and the teens Jiu-Jitsu classes at Sampa Jiu-Jitsu Academy will give your teen the perfect energy release!
It doesn’t matter if your teen is an all-star athlete or if a typical workout involves thumbing the controls on a video game console. No matter what shape your teen is in right now, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes at Sampa Jiu-Jitsu will turn your teen into a lean and fit machine!
And on top of that, our Jiu-Jitsu classes offer your teen an opportunity to learn one of the most respected martial arts in the world, in a safe and friendly environment, from a black belt Jiu-Jitsu master, Professor Renato Migliaccio. Professor Renato has practiced Jiu-Jitsu for 25 years and will show your teen how the core moves of Jiu-Jitsu— grappling, ground fighting and submission holds—will allow even the smallest teen to outperform and outcompete much larger, stronger opponents.
World-Class self defense skills and more…
Bullies beware…The ultimate self defense system is waiting for your teen at Sampa Jiu-Jitsu Academy! When your teen takes Jiu-Jitsu classes at Sampa, you’ll notice a huge boost in your teen’s self-confidence as the remarkable self-defense skills begin to take hold.
Whether your teen is a martial arts beginner or already a black belt, Professor Renato and his expert assistants will show your teen all the awesome Jiu-Jitsu moves needed to take down and subdue any assailant. But that’s not the only thing to be excited about…our Jiu-Jitsu classes offer your teen a whole host of other benefits for body and mind. Just take a look:
- Your teen will develop lightning-fast reflexes and razor-sharp instincts
- Your teen will enjoy improved strength and unending endurance
- It will be easier than ever for your teen to concentrate, listen and stay focused
- Jiu Jitsu will keep your teen trim, fit and healthy
- Your teen’s self-confidence and self-restraint will skyrocket
- You’ll notice your teen’s stresses and angst seemingly disappear
- Our Jiu Jitsu classes give your teen amazing leadership skills that last a lifetime
- We’ll teach your teen how to handle the toughest bullies
- Jiu Jitsu will help your teen become immune to peer pressure
Jiu-Jitsu will expand your teen’s potential!
With ordinary martial arts and Karate classes, your teen’s full potential peaks once he or she has mastered all the moves. But with Jiu-Jitsu classes at Sampa, we’ll take your teen’s potential to new heights with each new Jiu-Jitsu class. That’s because we give teens dozens of mind-strengthening, character-building exercises that take them far beyond their current potential.
Give your teen all the benefits of Jiu-Jitsu… for only $99 trial.
We’re so confident that the teen’s Jiu-Jitsu classes at Sampa are the best martial arts classes for teens you’ll be able to find anywhere. That’s why we’re willing to let your teen try our Class for one month for just $99 We’ll even include a free uniform when you register your teen!
Registering is easy! Just call us at 626-335-4971 or come in to our academy and we’ll provide you with everything you need for your teen INTRO PROGRAM Jiu-Jitsu classes for for only $99. From a great workout to a huge boost in self-confidence and unstoppable self-defense skills, your teen will reap huge benefits from everything our Jiu-Jitsu classes for teens have to offer. Don’t wait – get started today!
Take advantage of our $99 Intro Program/trial offer, just give as a call at 626-335-4971
There’s nothing for you to lose. We’ll send you all the information you need to experience the amazing benefits that only Jiu Jitsu classes at Sampa can offer!